Why Choose F3 Building Surveyors
We are a small, friendly team doing our upmost to provide our clients the best of service. We are always looking ahead to see how we can improve what we can do for our clients and how we can improve the value of what we provide.
What is special about us?
- Highly experienced Chartered Building Surveyors with a wealth of experience in the residential and commercial sectors.
- Personal service from the full team to our clients. We make sure we keep our clients fully up to date and we have a dedicated administrative team to assist the building surveyors.
- Quality control to ISO 9001, as a small team we know we need to ‘think big’ and make sure our services are quality focussed, that’s why we decided to become fully ISO 9001 accredited.
- We are just like you, we are down to earth practical people who like to get things done and help you.
- Finally, while we may not be the cheapest, by a long shot we are definitely not the most expensive!
Our affordable pricing guide
Like most professional services, it’s not that easy to state definite prices because it very much depends on what you wish us to do. As a general guide, the cost to undertake a building inspection is £250.00 + VAT, to survey a tenement and provide costs and recommendations for owners is £800.00 + VAT. To manage projects for clients, it is usual to charge a percentage fee, this varies from around 8% for a tenement conservation project down to around 2% for quantity surveying services.
Who you need to talk to
Please phone our office and we can see if we can help you. We also have a contact page if you prefer to drop us an email.